Online registration for the 2015-16 travel soccer cycle is now open. Clicking on the image above will take you to the registration system. The registration fee for the 2015-16 cycle is $260. If you use our online registration system, you must pay by credit card. We also plan to schedule several in person registration events during the Spring.
The annual travel soccer registration fee covers the following key items:
- State Soccer Association (EPYSA) player membership fee
- Autumn league player registration and referee fees
- Hunter Jack Walsh Tournament fee
- Playing field permit and user fees
- Paid training sessions with a Future Player Academy trainer
- Home uniform kit
- Away uniform kit (this is a new player benefit for 2015-16)
The annual registration fee does not cover the following events:
- Winter indoor league player registration fee
- Spring outdoor league player registration and referee fees
- Tournament fees (with the exception of Jack Walsh)
These events are considered team expenses and parents will directly pay for these as instructed by the team coach and/or team manager.
Please click on the tryout link below to see team tryout dates.
|Wednesday evenings at Highland Elementary 2/4/15 - 3/25/15|
|6pm - 7pm||5 - 7||Register now|
|7pm - 8pm||7 - 9||Register now|
|8pm - 9pm||9 - 12||Register now|
Nearly 1,500 children annually participate in Hunter's soccer programs. Our programs are coached by qualified volunteers and supplemented by professional soccer trainers from Future Player Academy (FPA). All coaches and trainers must complete an annual risk management certification and participate in concussion awareness training.
Hunter Soccer Club is based in Glenside, Pennsylvania. Our clubhouse is located in Penbryn Park.
2015 Golf Fundraiser
Volunteer with HSC
Connect with HSC